Good Bye Bachelorhood and Welcome Married Life

So today attended Abg Nusi's bersanding ceremony and I'm really happy for him even though there was a moment I just wanted to burst into tears. He's like a brother to me and I never really told him that. So having him married, it's like losing a part of myself. He was always there for me even though sometimes we see each other once a year during Hari Raya but it was those times that I cherish because we would have meaningful talks about life... his life and mine. He's also a very protective brother even though he is considered as my nephew because his dad is my cousin and his grandfather is my mom's cousin.

So this morning most of us the cousins and the nieces stayed inside Iring's house because it was full outside. So we waited for abg to come out of the his house and when he did, all of us kind of screamed because he looked so good in his baju pengantin. We assumed he was going to the tents first but I was walking out of the room and I saw flashes of light from the living room and rupanya he was in the house... Iring's house. So got my camera out and took some pictures of him bersalam with the jemputan lelaki.

Oh and last night it was his berbedak/berinai ceremony... we looked at him from the outside but I quickly went into the house when it was my mum's turn untuk membedaki. Took some shots of him before my camera failed on me... it was low batt. Argh... so stayed at Iring's house after the whole ceremony where all of Iring's siblings were there plus my mum and my sister. Us cousins and nieces, the 5 of us stayed in the living room and just cracked jokes and all. It was fun! Then my uncles and aunties started coming into the living room and checked on us! My uncle was busy taking pictures of us even though it took him a while to figure out how to use HIS own camera!. Arghhh I love my uncles and aunties. :) I so love that part of the family!!

here are pictures from this morning...






and of course this is the GROOM... abg Nusi! :) [he's my nephew and yet I call him abang]

So here I would like to say...

SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU TO MOHD SANUSI IDRIS AND HIS WIFE, HJH EDIANA

6 comments:



Johanna said...

i want to get married now. seems like the season for weddings!!

alyaa.p said...

me too darling!! i should get meself a groom!! I feel like getting married!!

Tina D said...

Brunei is small!

I'm related to Sanusi from his mother's side. I couldn't make it to his wedding events because I had work, and another bersanding ceremony to attend.

Judging by the online pictures, he looked rather snazzy! You have pictures during the ambil-ambilan? there is one, right?

alyaa.p said...

I think you can see the ambil-ambilan pictures from http://godsgift30.blogspot.com

it's his cousin's blog! he was the official photographer I heard! mine is just sikit cos I was too shy to take pictures that day

Tina D said...

Ha. I never knew my 2nd cousins blog. LOL.

Too bad I wasn't there. It's the first time I wished I could be in more places than one! I had two weddings and a garage sale in one weekend!

Anonymous said...

The groom looks so handsome.. :)