#202 It's that time of the year... Marhaban Ya Ramadan

Above all I would like wish everyone especially my Muslim friends, Happy Fasting and Semoga Amalan Kita Diterima oleh Allah SWT. Amin...

So yea I'm really sorry I haven't been blogging much this is because of workload and I think I've been experiencing emotional stress maybe. Things started out last week when Amie and I planned to have Ferdouse's surprise birthday. We had everything planned out and I told Fer to come at 9 and meet us at FBEPS bench because we were suppose to be discussing some group work. And he agreed and said he'll be there around 9ish. So on Wednesday... everything was great, the cake was ready, the present were there and his group of friends were there. I told them to come early just for that. So I waited and waited and he didn't come at 9 so I told Amie to call him up and he said he was still at MPH because the door just opened. So yea gave him a few more minutes, then it was my turn to call him up and he said he was on his way maybe around 10 more minutes. 10 minutes became 40 minutes... I was so restless and I was I don't know walking around looking for him and waited for him. I wanted to give up already but then I thought erh... so yea finally he came but I wasn't in the mood to actually celebrate it anymore. It's just one of those feelings I guess. It was fun though... everyone else enjoyed it. :) Everything was alright when it came to lunch where he treated all of us SUSHI!!

That very afternoon FBEPS had a mini amazing race in conjunction to Pesta Convo. I volunteered as a helper at pit stop 5.... here are pictures from the mini amazing race....



first place winners

second place winners

Yea I guess that's all for now... I do have something to share and a handful of my friends knew what happen to me last Thursday (06/09) but erm... I rather keep it to myself... I just don't want to jinx it I guess! Let time do its thing. :)

I have HRM presentation on Saturday... ohhh shooot!!!

2 comments:



Johanna said...

Selamat Berpuase my luv, and also, good luck with your presentation<3

Sha said...

Have a great Ramadhan!