Bite Me!

I so feel like eating cake at the moment and I have no idea why. Maybe I should buy some cake since I live close to one of the famous cake shops in Brunei but then I can't be bothered. I think I shall fulfill this craving tomorrow morning or some of these days. Last Thursday in Business Law, Amie sat next to me and the class was kinda draggy (not because Amie sat next to me) but I think because I d0n't know a lot of laws I guess. So yea then she was like, "I want chicken rice." And it was close to 12pm and I was hungry, since Uncle wanted to treat us for lunch I just opted to go to the food court in UBD and he somewhat agreed.

When class was over I was waiting for my cousin since she wanted to pass me some books but Uncle decided to take us all out for lunch at some restaurant and he told me that his son and wife were waiting. Since I'm in love with the son (he's only 2) so I just joined them... mind you it was only an hour break between the classes. So rushed there and rushed back. Crazy... but yes I got to meet the cute little boy. For a 2 year old he's quite clever and what he says are very clear. Arh... cute cute!

Oh did I mention accounting is somewhat killing? Even though I love it but oh my the work given to us are just a lot and too many personal accounts to open. It's tedious!

Oh will take pictures of the stalls set up in UBD for the Pesta Convo... yes we have stalls during Pesta Convo and Convocation is on the 11th I think! The brother is graduating! Yipes...

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Funny how sometiems we have cravings springing out of nowhere eh? :)

alyaa.p said...

I know.. hahah I wanted cake and I got cake that night!! hehe :)