#203 blood is thicker than water

why the title? well because I just want to say I love my cousins especially ami, yasmin, hawa and hajar! Ami and I went a long way ever since St. Andrew's years... when I was in form 5, she was still in primary 4 I think and yea she was a tad bit annoying then but now she has grown into a wonderful pretty woman. The sister, yasmin, hahah weird little girl back then who didn't really like talking to me but now... she's all talking!! I love these two to bits. They've always been there for me even though they are my distant cousins but I'm way closer to them than I am with my first cousins! Hawa and Hajar, well they are actually my nieces but they are really wonderful young woman! They both will grow into beautiful women!! :)

And yea.. why this post... because Ami had a post especially dedicated to me. click here.

That's it for now.. and yea I think I did well for my human resource management presentation on McDonald's Corporation! And my team members did well too :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I wouldn't trade my cousins for anything! Congrats for the great presentation! :)