#192 Are you feeling it? Magic is Might...

I'm done with the book.. I practically spend the whole day reading it even in the car while running errands with her this morning. Oh by the way I so love the Ministry of Finance's building.. reminds me of Seattle Grace Hospital and Changi International Airport.

So yea... it's depressing. It's after all the last book... while collecting the book yesterday at Booker... I kept on saying to the cashier, "Isn't it depressing? It's the last book?" then Billy said, "Look at her face (the cashier) she is depressed now". Lalala...

I will resort to reading other books I guess.


Find out your Harry Potter personality at LiquidGeneration!

3 comments:



Syaf said...

u heard that Tesco/Carrefour were selling the books for RM69.90 instead of 109.90? hahaha...

p.s. i havent bought the book.

alyaa.p said...

you should? yea yea I heard.. isn't that something to ponder about? I mean do they even get any profit from selling it at RM69.90? So what is the real price? it's B$38.00 here.. :)

Lynn said...

Yeah, in Malaysia the hypermarkets are selling much cheaper (at very very little profit margin). the big bookstores are fuming. the recommended retail price is RM 109.90.

But now the ones in hypermarkets are all sold out & the publisher (Penguin Books Spore & M'sia) aren't making reprints. :P muahaha