#191 Surprises...

An afternoon of getting together with old friends turned out to be a surprise birthday celebration for me. My birthday was last month, in June so when the acoustic guitar player at Seasons started singing the Happy Birthday song I thought it was meant for Jeh Wen because her b'day in two days time. So I was like.., "ehh it's her.. her b'day y'know!" the guy said...,"it's Alyaa right?" and they placed the birthday cake in front of me siap ada candle lagi! I was in tears well nearly cried but I didn't cos it would look really ugly and all too bad no one took any picture of me blowing out the candle. The guy even sang... close your eyes make a wish... hahah funny.

Then the guy started singing the annoying param pam pam song... and Vic was like, "I'm not sure whether they know any Taufik's songs," so it was alright. Then about an hour after they sang the annoying song.. he wished me Happy Birthday again and he sang Taufik's Usah Lepaskan eeee... it made my day. Fun Fun Fun!!!

After our meet together at Seasons... texted Billy if he wanted to meet up and gave Amie and I our shirts... an hour later we settled down at Coffee Bean and we chose which shirts we wanted. It started to rain when we were at CB so we hurried back to the car cos I needed to go to Booker and get my Harry Potter book. Ohh speaking of Harry Potter... I have my reasons to why I only collected mine today

  • It's depressing to read the book as soon as it's released because I'm scared if I start reading it I won't stop and then I'll finish the book and then it'll be that's it?
  • I was broke...

so yea.. pictures...

I ate a little bit of the slice already after blowing out the candle

with the b'day slice...



a nice afternoon with people who used to fill up my past, present and most likely FUTURE!

Thank You guys!! <333

2 comments:



Syaf said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday! It's nice to get a surprise from friends, right?

Edd Vedder said...

happy belated birthday from me too..

*waves back*