#194 we be the bored ones

Ok fine I am seriously bored, I have no idea what to do at the moment. I would much love to watch DVDs but I can't be bothered at the moment, wait maybe I'll watch some later and plus it's Monday night and nothing is good on TV. Oh last night there was that Oprah Prime Time on Hallmark at 8PM and it had the whole cast of Grey's Anatomy and I enjoyed it so much. I never thought Callie Torres was beautiful but she is... like pretty... and plus her real name is cool.. Sara Ramirez, pronounced Sah-Ra! and Sandra Oh actually looks normal in real life. Hehe and I never expected Dr. Karev has 5 kids.. FIVE... that's just amazing.. and Patrick Dempsey is expecting twins (most likely to be born already). Ok enough of Grey's... so last night I was looking for the Grey's (hehehe) DVD Kalai loaned me and at first thought I seriously thought I had lost them... and I was panicking but then I found them under the TV cabinet!

yes, this is a very random post.

I love Sunday nights because Gol n Gincu is on... I so love the series because there is just a lot of dramas in it. And I think Pierre Andre is HOT!

Uni starts next week, 6th August! What to do? I've seem the timetable and it doesn't look too pleasant! I actually like my classes this semester... and I wonder what will I expect from Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence.

I did some searching in the guest living room yesterday afternoon for some pictures of my dad and I... I didn't have much pictures with him but I know I was close to him because I think I see him the most almost every day since he's the one who fetches me from school and all.

So I scanned some...

didn't realize I was cute as a little girl! hahah :p

3 comments:



Tina D said...

Alex Karev has FIVE kids in real life? Serious?!

I don't have that many pictures with my dad as well, but I found a few, and they are quite precious now that I need a physical reminder of how he used to be.

And yeah, you looked cute!

Somehow, your late dad looks familiar when he was young. Like I had seen him somewhere before.

alyaa.p said...

tina... mcm film star kali? hahah ok that's random! I don't know maybe you have seen him around! YES FIVE if I wasn't mistaken! but seriously isn't he too young to have Five kids.. ehh wait.. was it four cos I know ada twins.. and the oldest is 12!

Tina D said...

Maybe you have an uncle who looks like him? Eh, I don't know. LOL.

Alex Karev definitely looks too young to have FIVE kids. Unless it's a set of five in one go, which I highly doubt. LOL.