#361 Ghost Season II

Yaye... Ghost Season II will be back and I'm so happy. I was an avid follower of season I of it and yes it's very mind twisting. It's hardly predictable and that's why it's ah-mazing. It'll be back on 8tv this 12th April at 10.30pm. Erh.. I'm so excited... I can't wait to see Cheryl Samad and Naz Rahman... :)

I didn't attend ACR again today because well I have no idea... it's just a plain boring class. If I attend pun it's not like I listen to what the lecturer is saying. So I better just do something productive with them boys. They were dong their E-commerce, CB, OM whatever assignments. So I just bugged them plus Ka Zidah and Ka Tina were in the room with us.

I think I'm addicted to those quizzes on facebook. Ohh this morning I was sighing soo loudly in the admin office then Mr. Lim was like, "ehh who is that?" Then they went, "Sir, it's Alyaa"

Well you see the whole faculty was experiencing some sort of "banjir" moment because the power was out yesterday and the aircon wasn't working well again today. So I was complaining at how hot it was. We went to the admin office because we wanted to see Mr. Suhaimi... so there's this conversation I had in the office.

Mr. L: "eh I thought you were sighing because of your WAP placement?"
A: "No Sir, it's hot..."
A: "Sir S, can I have someone else to be with me at my WAP place?"
Mr. S: "Why?"
A: "Pasal takut later ada org mengurat I'm scared that there will be people who will go after me?""
Mr. L suddenly walks in... and laughed
Mr. L: "hahah bagus jua tu...That's good right"
A: "Hahah yea then I can get married in 1 year and 9 months time just as facebook predicted"

See..... heheh crazy...

0 comments: