#362 Oh Kill Me Slowly...

I thought with the new layout and all I'd be updating regularly but I was wrong. Sorry guys I've been rather busy with school work. Some lecturer thinks it's nice to give an assignment three weeks prior to exam. This week is our final week for this semester and it's goodbye for our seniors. I'll definitely miss them. :)

The exam timetable is out and it's not looking too good. I have one paper on the first week then four continuous papers the respective week. Exactly... kill me slowly. Everyone is so busy in school that we see each other almost everyday now. So the total opposite right. Well this is because they are always in school to finish off their presentations and assignments. Amidst all the busy schedule there will be an Amazing Race FBEPS this Wednesday and I have my own team. It's team MY TEAM! hahah no lah I'm not sure what to call our team but it consists of myself, Nita, Kalai and our pemain import from Indonesia Fikri. Well Nita and I really wanted to join but we didn't have enough people in our team because the other guys already had their own team. So we forced Kalai to join us then we are again short of one person. I forced K to ask his futsal team member so yea.. that's how we got Fikri in the first place.

Oh watched the very first episode of Ghost lastnight and yaye it was GREAT!! I love it and how it's so unpredictable and all. I might catch it again on Catch-Up tv on the 8tv website. Anything for Ghost :)

K then people.. see you guys soon

love me :)

0 comments: