#360 A new start...

Do you like the new layout?

I think I kind of like it because it's very cheerful! I'm guessing I hardly update because my old layout was boring (or, maybe I'm lazy). Let's just assume it's the former. :p

Exams are in less than a month and lectures are coming to an end. Yesterday WAP(Work Attachment Program) placements were rumoured to be done and all but I heard the WAP committee are finalizing things today. Rumours had it that I'm attached to my first choice company. I was having second thoughts when everyone else were placed at different places other than their choices. Then Siang was like, "ehh you got it... you were the one!!" heheh so I was happy through out Auditing class.

I've been slacking off a bit and I'm very worried. I should make an effort to study for the exams. I should!!!

Oh yesterday right after Auditing, Zar and I went to the UBD Gym and watched the guys played badminton. It's been a while since I last step foot into the gym. Instead of watching the guys played, Zar & I played as well. We were quite loud and yes.. we cheered for the guys! We were a noisy bunch.

So this morning woke up with aching arms. You see I wasn't in my sports attire, I was in jeans and slippers yesterday and I think I got blisters on my feet. :(

the guys main supporters

Last weekend my cousin got married and we were quite busy with his wedding preparations. I didn't take much pictures but yea... some turned out quite nice... and some just plain blurry. I think my camera only prefers me!...

Aunties, mama and I (figure them out)

uncle, sister, mama, cousin & I

sorry yea my posts are very random and not organized...

yesterday right after ACR (which the lecturer was a no show) Nita and I sat at the bench and we started listening to Insomnia. It's such an addicting song!! :( Crazy... and Nita was very penaguran yesterday.. heheh I wonder why!! semua kan ditagurnya... "ehhhh beusai ya... macam bulan dikelilingi bintang" STARDUST (an inside joke)

:)

0 comments: