Do I really look 18?

I was in KK last week (Thursday till Sunday) but seriously it was the longest trip I ever had on the road. It was "menyakitkan" because I sat through out the whole road trip and slept as well. Oh I slept ALOT!! to kill time that is...

We left home at around 7am and we arrived at KK at 1pm. When we arrived at the hotel, we stayed at Novotel 1Borneo, our rooms weren't ready yet so we decided to shop around first and my first purchase was my CROCS!! I'm finally a proud owner of this really cute looking CROCS!! It's blue and I have "princess jasmine and a blue stone" as jibbits! It's so adorable. I didn't really shop for the first few days, I think I splurged a whole lot on my last night there. I couldn't resist the pretty shirts at MNG! hehe :)

I surprisingly like KK because I didn't quite like KL the first time I was there. On our first night there we had seafood at Ocean Seafood Village at the city and we met Abg Nusi there with his wife. The food was mediocre, it was that great but nonetheless it was seafood so "layan...." saja lah... :)

We explored the city the next day, we spend most of the time at Warisan Square and had lunch at Secret Recipe... I love the cakes but the food I ate wasn't all that. I had the Cordon/Gordon Bleu Chicken... I should have ordered something else but I was too full from breakfast so I ordered something light. Hahah so much for a light meal.. I even had a brownie. :(

sorry this post is a bit "here and there"

So on our last night in KK we went to the M.A.C store to buy some make up. The lady who served us was really really pretty and she was like, "how old are you?" Then I giggled and asked, "why...? hahah I'm 23 this year..." She was all shocked... she went, "really... but you look 18" and yes, I get that ALOT. Oh and there is this guy who works there, he looks sooo handsome!! And he's only 22!!! my goodness...

I didn't take any pictures while we were there... sorry!!

I'm gonna sleep now cos I think I might be JETLAGGED!! hahahah on the road jua saja...

1 comments:



Syaf said...

Hahaha... I get that a lot too. Some people think I am younger than I really am... and they are even more surprise to know I work!!

Usually, they will be like, "belajar kat man?"