#349 Hello dunia.. :)

It's halfway through January and yes I would like to wish everyone, my readers especially

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
&
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU HIJRAH 1430


How did my new year go? It was alright. Spent the night at my aunt's for a BBQ as well as celebrating her birthday and all. Went home and as usual spent it online with a few friends. :) It was a nice "online gathering". hehe :) The new kicked off with my cousin's engagement which was just a very small affair. On the 2nd day, I think more than 15 of us the Hamid Khan's family went to a trip to Temburong. My uncle who lives there had a small doa selamat and birthday celebration. It was a first time for me going to Temburong on those boats so it was quite exciting. We saw crocodiles sunbathing (heheh) at the side of the river. Buka mulut lagi! Scary thing indeed. The trip back was exciting as well because it rained so the boat went as fast as possible. Sudah sampai in Bandar I think I went all dizzy. Yes... same thing happened on the way home from Labuan. :(

I guess new year started off with a lot of family gatherings which is pretty nice as I get to see a lot of them. It's quite hard to see my family members during the year as all of them are always busy. :( but yea... this year there will be more of it as there will be 2 weddings going on. Something I'm so looking forward to.

Two days ago (Wednesday and Thursday) to be exact, I volunteered for the 2nd International Economics Conference. There are some funny moments but for sure I was nervous as I was given the task as MC. :) It was fun... then I think during Day 1 ada this guy from India I think who gave a presentation and halfway he spoke in Hindi. We were like, "Did you understand?" hehehe...

So here are some pictures...




Classes start in two days!! Yipee... kangen semua orang...

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Selamat Tahun Baru 2009, MC Alyaa! ;)