#350 Riding in cars with the boys!! :)

What do I get when I am out with 4 boys?? CHAOS!!!

Yesterday was definitely an experience, I went out with the 4 boys in the quest to find a PSP, spectacles and a Nike shirt. I'm always the odd one out when I go out with these boys. So our first destination was The Mall. We basically walked in and out video games store, headed around Gadong so Nazey could finally buy his new spectacles.

I had blisters on my feet because I was wearing my wedges and yea it hurt my feet. :(

I simply felt like the odd one out especially during lunch. Then K said, "well then people will think you have 4 boyfriends." When we were around in Yayasan, we went to Hua Ho because Naz wanted to buy his shirt. So playing at Hua Ho was this CNY song and the tune was very addictive. So once we got in the car, K kept on singing that song with *ti ti ti ti ti* hahah it was damn annoying but at the same time cute!

I don't mind going out with them again as they are a fun bunch! Very sibuk at the same time.

I love you boys!! :)

and yes it's hard for me to confess I love you boys! hahah :) but yea I do!! :)

Some might wonder how I ended up with them in the first place. It all started on Tuesday, they were talking about going out and all then I became so very tidak pemalu and said, "ehh ikut ikut...". Then K said, "bah ikutah.... That's how I ended up with them...

Then yesterday his wife called when we were having lunch and I think she said, "ai.. kesian jua Alyaa seorang.... And I know I heard K said, "yea, andangnya tu... inda pemalu". hehehe :)

Sorry no pictures because I forgot to bring my camera... :)

Bah I'm off watching Family Guy...

0 comments: