#348 I owe alot!! :)

Sorry I've been busy doing nothing and plus there were nothing to actually blog about. Last week was kind of fun.

On Wednesday 24th December 2008 (I can't believe there is only one more day left of 2008), the girls and I met up (minus Mok) for lunch at Excapade. A lot of stories came out especially about everyone's life, scandals and all practically everything. We even celebrated Vic's 22nd birthday. She didn't know we had a cake for her. It was really nice even though the service was somewhat crap that day (a LOT of people). The waitress even came up to us and said, "Do you want us to take it out from the box?"... like it was meant to be a surprised. heheh and Vic was like, "what box??" then so I said, "ohh I brought donuts..." hahah :)

Then the waitress came with the cake and I think almost all the people (even those we didn't know) sang Happy Birthday for Vic and applauded after that. It was really nice...

The Birthday Girl...

Them without me... because I was behind the camera...

All of us and this time I owe the timer for the great shot!! :)

Then the 25th December 2008 was of course, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :) too bad this year I didn't watch Love Actually like I do every single year because I was in Tutong and Lumut. My mum didn't know what to do at home so off we went to tamu tutong with my aunt then off to Lumut to send her off. We had soto at Lumut and it rained while we were there. We only left Lumut around 5pm because my mum wanted to wait till the rain slowed down a bit.

I'm down with a flu... soooo not good!!!

Yesterday was FUN FUN FUN!!! heheh :)

And tomorrow night I'll be at my aunt's, ada doa selamat and all. :) Another fun moment. :)

That's all for now... my head is like.. nyut nyut nyut... a bit

0 comments: