#347 Tagged...

I'm bored so here it goes, I was tagged by a lot of people. I think I remember Razan and Hawa tagging me this. I'm not going to tag anyone since I feel like a lot of people have done it. You're free to do so if you want to though :)

1)Nuar
2)Aryf Z
3)Jo
4)Amie
5)Hami
6)Nita
7)Aryf HB
8)Danial
9)Yasmin


How you know 1?
- St. Andrew's back when I was in Form 4 and he was in Form 3.

What would you do if you never met 2?
- hehehe... then there will be no one to tease about Indonesian driver :)

What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
- hahahah doubt that will happen.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
- hahah jangan lah...

do you think 7 is attractive?
- heheheh I think yea...

Do you know anything about 8’s family?
- he is family.. so of course I know about he's family.. :)

Tell me something about 9
- she's totally in love...

What language does 2 speaks?
- English, Malay, Spanish, Indonesian (heheh)

Who is 3 going out with?
- who are you going out with at the moment??

how old is 4?
- 22

5?
- 15

Who is 6 favourite singer?
- Inul Daratista... sama Rhoma Irama...

7 ?
- I have no idea... I can't remember

Is 8 single?
- in the middle... in the process of being in a relationship...

What is 9 last name?
- Bakar, I guess.

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
- hehehe...

Which school does 2 go to?
- UBD... taking B.A. Accounting & Finance...

What do you like about 3?
- ohh I love her :)

Let's have girl talk. I love blushes... and I guess most of my friends know this because I can't live without my blusher. :) So lastnight bought this really really nice shade of blusher. :) So I'm happy... :)

That's all basically... :)

toodles.. people...

0 comments: