#346 Presents..

I used to love buying presents for people especially on their birthdays. Then it just stopped. I hardly buy any presents anymore because people stopped giving me any. :) Now, I've lost my 'mojo'. I don't know what to get people as presents. Why am I frustrating over this matter? This is because I have to start getting Amie her birthday and X'mas present. I think I need to get Johanna her X'mas present as well. :( Argh... I so need my mojo back!

My weekdays are filled with watching dvds, tv shows, going online (facebook), and that's basically it. I need more excitement in my holidays :)

Did I mention the crew had a BBQ last weekend? Yea we did and it was FUN FUN FUN!!! We had it at Berakas Forest Reserve and I'm happy that the food was enough and there was no leftover like last time. So the next time we have a BBQ it has to be 6kgs of chicken wings :)






will have a part II of the pictures... it just won't upload :(

good night people... take care <333

0 comments: