#330 There is still hope...

It never happened before but it did today. Woke up, took a shower and switched on the TV and watched CNN. Yes, you read it... CNN!! I was just plain eager to know the election progress. I was not rooting for anyone but it was just a nice thing to see after all their hard work.

So I reached home around almost 6pm and switched on CNN again and there it was, OBAMA elected president. :) I find his background rather interesting. Go google it up if you want to know.

Ohh right after class this afternoon went to ambil the nephew with my mum. I was somewhat hungry and I was telling Ka Zidah before that I wanted to eat roti canai. So yea I did at CA Mohammad yang depan Mall. So there I was sitting with my mum and nephew. Then I saw this good looking man sitting outside. Maybe not as good looking as Z but yea not bad. His hair mcm si Wow though. Ia makan roti canai and minum bandung. Hehe...

Ohh the other night I was too tired from reading Business Tax I think or was it Financial Management?? So yea I went browsing through the Nine West website and saw a few interesting shoes. Lately, I've been a great fan of flats so ada this one flats very pretty.

It comes in different colours but I find this one very tempting


Peep-toe stilettos, awww nice......

See how bored I was.. thehe :)

0 comments: