#329 At last....

Guess what I had for lunch? I had SUSHI. Well not just SUSHI but other food as well. I was just craving for some Japanese food. We had it all plan on Saturday or was it yesterday. We planned to have it tomorrow but since someone couldn't make it tomorrow it was brought forward to today. There were about 9 of us and it was total chaos. A lot of stories keluar... and someone's mobile got molested. :)


Ohh last night I met the girls. Awwww it was soo good to finally see them. Well I saw them last week but still it was good to have them around. It always have been. I met them in Tutong at paci's place because he's leaving for Haj on the 16th or something. I can't remember but the food was really good last night. I had an ulcer on my gum but still it was ikan masin masak lemak with brinjals. I ate like two rounds of it even though I had a burger right after class.





erh... I'm so tired, I was in Uni practically everyday last week. When I say everyday, Friday and Sunday included. It's really tiring, adding to that I have 2 more assignments to go. Business Tax assignment to actually start. I will start on Friday or something. I just need to rest my head now.. :)

That's it guys.. will upload other pictures once Hami post it up on her blog :)

0 comments: