#331 Let me just break down and cry...

Am I known as the marung girl now? That's what Mr. Pumpungman wrote on my facebook wall. He said... "Jgn marung2 saja" Oh well I was not in a good mood on that Thursday so I was not all smiley. I guess the exam fever is catching up on everyone not just UBD students but students all over the world. Everyone has deadlines to meet, assignments to hand in, tests to study for, exams to revise for. I think last week it was just plain painful... I was in Uni every single day including Friday and Sunday. I was thinking about not coming on that Sunday because my goodness it was just tiring.

Yesterday we (3rd year AAF students) had a meeting with the faculty dean as he had some issues to address with us. The night before the meeting, I think a lof of us were online discussing what we should tell him and all. It was a fun packed night. Then come the day itself, I went to Uni with Siang. Once we arrived, the dean pun baru sampai. We had a talk with him... it was quite an open issue. We talked to him about issues that are bothering us. At the end of the day I think the meeting didn't go so badly as we thought it would be. We even thought he would scold us for "that" thing. Knowing him, I know he's not the type who jumps into conclusions easily. I'm just glad we are having new lecturers coming in teaching us next semester. To top that good news, I am sooo glad I did well for my MAC (not the make up) test. I was expecting to fail because I seriously thought what I wrote down was total crap but it turned out to be correct. I mistakenly heard Mr. LKS said, "oh the highest is 24/35." So I was like, "crap, the highest is a C." Rupanya it's 24/25! So yaye... ohh I'm not the one who got 24/25. I'm just plain glad.. I passed... :) Now, I only have to worry about the Business Tax test and assignment (in which I'm suppose to be researching for). *hehe*

I have a stomach ache... more like cramps. :( I couldn't even sleep properly last night. Oh last Wednesday night I was chatting with a relative in Singapore. She was telling me her trip to KL and that guy. Since she knows my current situation she was like, "ohh kill that man!!" hahaha crazy girl. Then I said to her, "babe, I want a penguin too" Only me and her knows the story behind that. She's now prada-fied and soon berri-fied! haha :)

Argh.. stomach cramps!!! Right.. I'm off researching why small and medium interprises in Brunei should be tax??

0 comments: