#328 What A Night....

It was a nice way to end Raya I think this year. Last night, my mum and I went to Iring's place in Tasek Meradun because he had a Doa Selamat. I told Hami I was not able to come because I had to go to Lumut at my aunt's place. I even chatted with her before I left for her place and she kept on asking me whether I'm going or not to her place. I kept on saying, "I don't know... they're all going to Lumut." Hehehe...

When I reached there, she didn't notice me but she noticed my mum. Then she started hugging me and all. Arghhhh... It was nice seeing everyone there. It was definitely a night filled with laughter especially listening to Abg Mus' jokes. Hahaha Riduan atu bukan pilot tapi driver! heheeh...

So here are some pictures...

Danial and Riduan: I feel sorry for these two because us girls were so noisy and they had to keep up with our nonsense

It was hard to get a decent picture out of us... I was trying to get Yasmin's attention

At last but....

Yasmin & I

Just a click away...

It was indeed a fun night..!! Thank you guys...

There are more pictures here

0 comments: