#327 Our Last Open House for the Year...

Yesterday the crew went for another open house, most likely the last open house we attend this year. It was just a nice gathering I guess to end this year's Raya season. It's another one of those things I will forever cherish as this year "we lose some, we gain some". Even though the girls left for Kent and Exeter, we have others, not to replace them, but to add to the excitement.

I really had fun with all of you this year... :) Thank you for the GREAT TIME!!!

Nita & Ka Zeeda

Ka Tina & I

Hahah in every house! Especially for "S"

Us girls with the host of the evening. Thank You!!

The one girl I did not expect to meet. Especially after 8 years of knowing her online. From our livejournal days till the now blogging days. :) It was nice meeting you at last...

Hehehe... Nescafe ad... :)

Thank You again guys...!! Next Year lagi... :)

0 comments: