#317 Yaye...

It's almost 12 and I haven't mandi yet. Reason being?? Haha I have jasmine oil on my hair so I have to keep it on for quite sometime so I have soft silky hair. :)
I'm bored... and I don't know what to do. I have to finish off Financial Reporting's assignment so I can e-mail it to my other group member tomorrow. Will do that later after I mandi. I watched TBS this morning after about a month of not watching I think. Erm... :)

Actually kan, I have a lot to do. I have to finish reading Breaking Dawn but I'm still putting that on hold. I might continue reading it later on the way to Lumut. Yes... heading down to Lumut later for Iftar at my aunt's place :) That's always a good thing.

Ohh yesterday the crew (well some of them) went to Yayasan because someone wanted to buy perfume and wallet. Hahah sampai hajatnya at last. I didn't buy anything because I didn't want to break my $100 note. Yes, I always do that.. hehe :)

Bah I think I'll go mandi now...

and yaye.. I did my laundy this morning...


i want to be with you but i know i can't... so let me run in the rain...

0 comments: