#316 Rindu lah!!!

I guess I'm not as capable as I think I can. I keep on thinking about him. I have to try to forget him. :(


Last Thursday, the crew and the other crew, went for an iftar outing. It was a great turn out and we had a small doa selamat for those leaving for UK soon. It's those small memories that are worth it. We took a lot of pictures and they are all up on facebook.

Who would have thought K-Box is a fun place to release all the stress. Sing your heart out... especially with "One Sweet Day". Erh... I miss it already...

I miss Singapore, I really really do. It was a good week vacation and he was almost out of my system. I sometimes rindu him... owh...

Yes, this is useless post...

I had a dream of a certain someone lastnight and now everytime I see him, I laugh. hahah it's hard especially when he's in the same room as me. He's leaving soon though.. heheh that also... will rindu him... :(

I should watch Ayat Ayat Cinta again. It soothes me every time I watch the movie. And nangis lagi... heheh :)



0 comments: