#318 It's that time of the year again!!

I'm too lazy to actually think of a catchy title... hehe :)

So yea today is officially my first day of my one week holiday. Once Uni opens I have to face an 8 o'clock class oh well at least I'll be having a blasting weekend, InsyaAllah. So today even though it's holiday, I was supposed to have class for Business Taxation but I was toooo lazy to attend so I skipped. I went to The Mall instead with my mum. I wanted to go to Guardian because I wanted to get foundation and I bought the Maybelline AngelFit Foundation in Nude. It's pretty... it somewhat gives me this flawless complexion. I have to play around with it again so get the right look.

So yea I got all my baju raya but not liking one of it because well I have no idea why but yea.. not feeling it. I only like one of it... which is good since I'll most likely be wearing that on Wednesday *if it's Raya* I have yet to make a few changes on my baju. :)

Most of my good friends have left for UK for their Study Abroad Programme. I went to send the Accounting & Finance girls last Saturday. It wasn't all tears as I thought it would be, I don't know sometimes I feel like I have no more emotions. I guess it's because I'll know they'll be back next year so I'm all good with them leaving. Plus, they deserve those spots... they've worked hard for it. The downside of this is I am left alone. See of the girls that left are my close friends... so I'm left with the guys. I'm not complaining or anything but it'd be nice to have some 'girl' talk once in a while.

This year I don't even have the time to get a haircut but I guess I'm happy with how my hair looks like at the moment. It's at a 'just nice' length. :)

I so can't wait for this Raya as it's the only time I get to see my 'girls' and my 'boys'. Kaka rindu lah!!

Another thing.. I've been checking the mail box a lot lately as I'm waiting for a Kad Raya. :)

I cleaned up my room this morning. It might not be sparkling clean but at least it's somewhat dust free and tidier than before. I have my books all stacked up nicely at one corner. My side table looks very pleasant with my speakers and some surah on top of it.

I bought the final book of Ketika Cinta Bertasbih. Will read it soon... :)

Besok malam mama will be cooking satay and kuah kacang... and NASI IMPIT!! well that's the instant Nona one lah but still NASI IMPIT!!!

:)

Have a good one guys...

The more I try ignoring you, the closer you get. You're always around me... :(

0 comments: