#287 Ouch...

Woke up with soaring legs this morning and it got me thinking, "what did I do ahh??" Then it hit me, it was all due to the walk we had yesterday around Gadong. Well I haven't been walking much since I've been shutting myself in my room watching endless episodes of Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl and Grey's Anatomy. Oh I so do not like the season finale of Ugly Betty. It was left hanging like, Ok where did Betty actually go with. Was it Henry or Gio? It was either Tucson or Rome? Aiks.. I no like. Then come Alexis with the whole Wilhemina thingie, I can't believe she did that to her family. Seriously... I mean ERH!!!! Can't she see that Wilhemina is playing around with her brain. Stupid lah!! Then came that little French boy... erm... was he actually wearing eye-liner?? hehehe

Oh this afternoon had hi-tea at Season's with my mum. It was all good... the food wasn't that bad, it was actually good.

Watching Jangan Lupa Lirik now on Astro. Gee, I am jobless. hahahah I'm going to miss AF now. I don't know why... the past few weeks of AF are always the best since there are only about 4/5 of them left. So going to miss Cik Kutip and of course, RIZ!!!!

It's been a good week so far... I love!!! :)




picture taken from http://boobookittyfuck.deviantart.com

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

u've changed your layoung again!!