#286 Have I become their official photographer?

So had lunch at Excapade with the crew (hahah see I call you guys crew ku) since I was craving for sushi since well March I think. So yea had a few laugh (well a lot of it) especially when the crew is around. Then walked around The Mall with them. Oh yea at Excapade I think they miscalculated our bill. Not sure about that yet though but since Effa texted me and asked what we drank so yea maybe something went wrong somewhere.

Before lunch, Amie and I, went present hunting. And we ended up at this Feng Shui shop on the row as Matadoe. She got this very beautiful bracelet for Lionel's dad and I witnessed the purification process of the bracelet. If that sound had prolonged I think my eardrums pun kan pecah kali sudah! It was that loud. I didn't realize how tiring it is to walk around Gadong, adding to that it was blazing hot this afternoon. I was wearing black lagi.. Aiyo... SO HOT!!!

And I got an early birthday present. heheh thanx Amie :) I love it!!

heheh so here are pictures, since two people are pestering me for them:-











hahah I guess that's all for now...

Cheers ppl!

BTW, I have nothing to do anymore on Saturday nights since there will be no more AF starting next week. :(

At least Stacy won and Riz 2nd! So yea.. I'm good...

Looking 11 Januari Riz's version...

0 comments: