10 Years Ago, I...

- 12 years old
- was in Jakarta and in 7th grade at Cilandak JIS, it was one of those memories that I'd never forget
- went on an outward bound trip to Bali with the whole of 7th grade
- something happened while I was in Bali
- tried white water rafting and hiked a mountain for about 5 hours and saw Lake Toba and walked through a meadow
- the massive 98 riots in Jakarta, 6th grade got ended early and had to fly back to Brunei pronto

5 Years Ago, I...

- 16 years old
- was in Form 5 in St. Andrew's School working hard for 'O' levels
- had the best bunch of friends a girl could ever have
- had a very tight tuition schedule
- was really struggling with Physics
- realized that I can be very strong and work really hard
- was satisfied with my 'O' level results


3 Years Ago, I...

- was in Form Upper 6 at Maktab Duli
- was struggling with 'A' level
- had the longest break ever after my 'A' level exams
- had one of the worst years of my life, had fights and all


A Year Ago, I...

- enjoyed Uni (2nd semester) so much because I had the best people around me
- was very proud of my 2nd semester results as I improved so much
- volunteered for a join conference and worked along with amazing people and met a lot of interesting people
- lost someone so close to me (my dad)
- had the most hospital visits ever in my life
- explored JPMC
- almost donated blood
- found out I had low blood platelets
- had to move on in life as he will never come back, had to live my life without him

So Far This Year, I...

- moved on with my life
- thought I found the guy
- got my heart broken
- had hopes for a relationship
- found people can play tricks on you like they play on other people when you totally trust them
- had troubles with 4th semester as most of the subjects are HARD
- learn the right way of referencing

- found new friends :) you guys rock

Yesterday, I...

- was jobless
- wanted to cook but found out the cabbage I had in the fridge had been cooked
- went through different cooking sites and found different recipes
- watched too much TV
- sit in front of my laptop too long

Today, I...

- had trouble waking up because I was sleepy
- watched Grey's Anatomy, more dramas
- went out for lunch with my mum
- watched this documentary on P. Ramlee Di Persada Global on Prima
- wished my brother Happy Birthday :)

Tomorrow, I will...

- go meet my crew
- plan my trip
- cherish the moments I have with my crew
- live the life I didn't live today and yesterday :)


And and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG REDHA!!!!! YOU'RE 23 NOW!!! AND YOU BROKE YOUR LEG!

not that breaking his leg is a good thing but heheeheh... weird lah my brother!

I love you!! You're the best brother any sister can have because you're just plain overprotective :)

0 comments: