#280 Crap... Daym....

Those are the two words I've been listening to a lot lately. It either comes out from me or Eyah. Hahah you want to know why? Well because it's revision week and we're busy compiling tutorial works to work on. Yes I know crash time this time around!! And most of us kept on talking to ourselves and to our books. I know some who talked to their CA&R book because it's a hard subject to understand. As someone puts it, "Not user-friendly". But it's so true... the book is so not user friendly, it has very very complicated English. I mean instead of using Income Statement, why can't they just use "Profit & Loss Account" right right?? erh.. and non-current assets as fixed assets. It's way easier for us to understand.

And most of us actually said, "Ohh I love you... my book..."

So a lot of things happened in my life recently. Good things I must say. My two friends, you know who you are, totally freaked me out this morning. One of them wanted to take me out for lunch but I refused and said, "No, inda mau jalan with you", then he said, "why??" then the other one said, "ehh awu lah, later the guy nampak!!" hahahaha then he said, "Bah if I bring Z you want??" hahahah apalah! Then the two of them went out and acted like they were going to ask the boy... my face was totally warm after that!

Will probably be away for a bit... you know studying and lot! but will be back soon! right after exams maybe.

My last paper will be on the 14th May. YIPEE!! :) :)

I know that you'll be back boy

0 comments: