#279 It's a girl!!

My "brother"'s (my brother's brother) (so malas want to explain anymore) wife gave birth to a baby girl two nights ago! I'm so happy for him, I'm an aunt to a lovely baby girl now. I've not seen kaka hajah or the baby yet but will do soon. InsyaAllah.

I've been spending a lot of time in Uni lately because doing 'nothing'. hahah no lah! I've been doing and trying to finish up my reports. On Monday I felt like a whole lot of burden was lifted off me as I, and the group, handed in about 3 assignments. It was such a relief. After I'm done with my individual islamic banking report, I think I'll be spending my weekend in Uni doing Company Reporting's assignment. I know we're like postponing a lot of things but I don't know I feel like the lecturers are like giving last minute assignment (well not really, but the due date is the same).

I'm just plain happy at the moment. :) There are many things in life I should be grateful for! You lose some, you gain some! I have the most entertaining and great friends around me. I'm really really thankful for that. They never fail to put a smile on my face. Stupid jokes yet it is very funny! :)

You know I love you guys!

ohh beb ku~ you know you can trust me! hahaha as if we share that much secrets kan? hahaha lain eh! XOXO banar tani ani! beb, CB ku cute ahh!! cali jokes nya! lame tapi siuk!

I know such a random post! heheh :)

0 comments: