#281 There she goes...

I'm done with two of the important papers. So kira now like merdeka for a bit cos my brain is not able to take in any information yet. Slept the whole afternoon right after I got home from lunch because I was sooo tired. You see, Monday I was in Uni the whole day and in the afternoon had the very first paper which was Cost Accounting. It was one HARD paper... I don't know what went wrong. I know I've studied but I can't seem to apply what I've studied to the exam paper. Daym... it's like totally different. Oh well... it's all over now.

And today had Company Accounting & Reporting which was alright. The compulsory question, well had trouble with that one. I did the question lastnight but totally forgot the journal entries. See... memorise lagi!! hahaha

but it was fun...

bah need to study for something else now! QA on thursday :) :)

1 comments:



Syaf said...

glad ur done with ur papers =)

Syaf.
sthestoryteller.blogspot.com