#278 what now?

There are times when I just feel totally lost. I'm not sure of the signs he's giving out. I'm not sure whether he meant what he said to me a few night ago. Oh well... I saw him this afternoon and just waved at him. I saw him from inside the classroom and I was acting all weird in room. Everyone was like, "are you ok? are you feeling alright?" No, I wasn't feeling alright... I had butterflies flying around in my stomach. It felt totally nerve wrecking. It's happening all over again. I feel like I'm experiencing those high school crushes. Oh well I think this time it's for real. :) He's a nice guy, a very nice guy actually or so I was told. :) Very cheeky of a guy as well. :)

A friend even said, "ehh I'm happy to see you happy, all smiles" hahaha yea because then I was such an "emo" girl! hahah

By the way, I was browsing at my cousin's blog and found old pictures of us together. And I browsed through my picture folder and found a lot of our Raya pictures. :) I miss them... I miss you guys soooo much! :( Darling... kaka misses kamu.






i miss my own taufik batisah <333

0 comments: