#272 You know you love me!

A sum up of the week!!

Last night was my first time ever watching a futsal match, it was exciting and the result... I have a sore throat. I think because I kept on cheering and screaming. Haha I wasn't rooting for any team but yea I have friends playing in all the teams so just support all of them.

I heard the final score was 1-0 between the lecturers team and the blue team. So yea the lecturers won the Dean's Cup Futsal Tournament! Above all them.. there was drama, phrase of the night Sayang Sekali... and more!! I didn't take any good shots of the game, I think I'll have to wait for Syazwan for the pictures. Most of us came last night so it was a great time mingling with friends. :)

Won't really post up pictures from futsal.

But yea on Friday, our Organizational Behavior class had a visit to RBA. Arrived at RBA Center around 8 and headed straight to the training room where some of the officers were already there waiting to give us a speech. It was a long and fun speech actually. Then all of us were divided into 4 groups and visited the different departments. I went to the Flight Operations and Simulator department. Met and saw familiar people, one of them being a family friend. Hehe.. funny guy!!...

Let me show you the pictures...




and the last picture! this was a candid shot of RORO!! Handsome ehh Roro!

later my lovelies..

down with a flue :(

2 comments:



Out Of Focus said...

Brings back bad memories when I saw the pictures of the Simulator Building.. Hahaha!!!

alyaa.p said...

really? why is that? and it must have been a long time ago! heheh

how's dubai?