#273 Read the book. watched the movie... but...

so yea I watched Ayat-Ayat Cinta. I must say it's one of the best movies I've ever watched... almost cried on a few parts because the message that was conveyed was just pure. Fedi Nuril I must say he is suitable for the part but I'm not sure whether he is perfect for it. He portrayed Fahri in his own way but I wanted Fahri to be just like the person in the book... I don't know, maybe it was just me. But yea... I still find Fahri, Fahri!

Carissa Putri who played Maria Girgis, portrayed her role very well. I imagined her as her. That bubbly girl who's neighbors with Fahri. Towards the end of the movie, I can't help but love her. :)

Rianti Cartwright who played Aisha, ohh I so love her in this movie. Mind you, I never liked her on MTV Indonesia because I don't know but here she looked so pretty in this movie. Since she wears a purdah, people won't be able to see her facial expression most of the times but her eyes tell everything. Her eyes looked very pretty...

Out of 5... I'm giving this movie a 4! How I wish... love happens in this way!

Love works in many ways... :)

So emo management??

Hahah something happened that night during futsal and two of my friends saw my red eyes. One of them said, "OMG, you're so emo"... then the following day he was like, "you need emo management so you won't be hurt and get emotional so fast."

He will and continue to bully me now! I'm not the dark, gothic emo girl but I'm the colourful emo girl! hahah whatever that means.

I'm sleepy and I have a presentation tomorrow! Oh my...

later my lovelies...


0 comments: