#271 We actually went!!

Yes, we (Amie, Kalai, Razan, Mawi & I) braved ourselves through the whole traffic just to get to Giant. Giant apparently reminds of me of Wal Mart back in Mall Karawaci, Jakarta. I think it's the whole ware house concept I guess but it was fun. I guess fond memories of Jakarta was all coming back to me at that point. Ahhh I miss Jakarta, I miss the food, Kol Nenek, Tahu Goreng, Ikan Nila, Sayur Asem, Sate, and the list goes on... .

Actually it took us about 20 minutes or so just to find parking. We kept on missing the empty spots and if we did find one parking spot it was either we were a space ahead or too far behind. Argh... but we had entertainment in the car. Someone was singing dari teksi... ke miri, the songs ranged from Sudirman to Exists and I think Enchanted. Yes we were that bored in the car but entertained at the same time. I pitied Amie though as she had to put up with all the nonsense we did in her NEW. Yes, at last a new one. I like like like it!!! At least I got to be the first one riding in it... besides the other guys. Oh I met someone at Giant this morning. He's a friend of my dad and he used to work in the embassy as well back in Jakarta. I was walking out of Guardian and I saw this familiar looking guy and just stared at him. Then he pointed at me with this big smile on his face. He was like, "how are you??" and all... he used to be like a second father to me back in Jakarta as he liked to spoil me as he doesn't have any daughters. heheh =)

Ohh before Giant, we were at Yayasan as we had breakfast/early lunch at CA Mohd. We were kind of loud but I guess we were only loud when we started laughing, other than that we're fine. Oh I remembered it happened once at JC, my dad masih ada and all. There was this table of guys consisted of the famous and well known guys in Brunei... they were talking and then suddenly they burst out laughing. My dad was like, "that's how you differentiate them with other people." I guess I understood what he meant. Oh well...

Ohh I guess I have to go for the Dean's Cup this Saturday as it is the finals and help out with anything. I hope he'll be there. ;)

Later my lovelies.

p.s. Chawa - hahahahahah ntah maybe!! you'll just have to wait and see!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

ooh i didnt know there's walmart in jakarta. i thot its just in the states :)