#270 I'm just good with numbers!!

Hahah ignore the title, I had nothing interesting to type there.

I went to Kiulap this afternoon with my mum and I saw a pair of pretty silver shoes from C'est Moi. It was considered cheap but my mum didn't even get it for me. And I haven't withdraw any money yet so I might just get my hands on it soon. Oh pretty silver shoes~~ unless I find a much prettier one then I might get the other one. Hehe... haven't found any bags that might interest me yet, still waiting for that. I should wait till my trip to buy all these right.. yes I should. Ohh I can't wait...

I'm planning on getting a new watch. I found a few interesting ones online and most likely choose the black one. It's really pretty! I need to get accessories for my Zen. I saw these pretty earphones online and it's available only 'there', I'm so excited.

Now everything is settled, only waiting for 'THE DAY" and then YAYE!!!

but now have to concentrate on assignments and the upcoming exams. I hope I do well again this semester. I'm praying... to do well for this exam.

Something has been lingering in my mind. Most likely talk about it in the next post.

I'm going to watch Ghost later on 8tv. It's FUN!!

0 comments: