#267 I queued up, I actually did!!

The last two days had been one of the most entertaining and happy days in my life.

Monday

I don't really want to share what happened on this day because well I'm kind of embarrassed. The only thing I can say is what happened really made my day and every time I think about it, I put on this big smile on my face. :) Thank you to you! So who say my face keras huh, huh??? And that guy said keep on smiling... heheh yes will do!!

Amie went, "So now, what stage??" hahah babe, i have no idea! I think there is no stage, just go with the flow.

Ohh my cousin came that night, I told her what happened. She went all crazy and said, "aiii cute ehh babe boy!!" I miss her already! I miss kamu dua!! I miss my Hami and Yasmin!! and of course Hawa, kaka miss kamu semua!!

Tuesday

Yesterday morning had breakfast at Yayasan, before that we (me, Amie, Nita & Effa) walked around and checked out Fun Donuts. Of course it was still close. So went to have breakfast and after that walked around again for a bit just to kill time. So I decided to queue up infront of Fun Donuts (it wasn't even open yet and it was around 10ish), it was just for fun. This is because a week before I was telling Amie how I wanted to queue up and I want to know how it feels.

So I think I queued up for basically 1/2 hour. It was erm... satisfying. Bought the 1/2 dozen for people at home and bought 1 dozen for them in Uni. There are pictures of me queueing up but I haven't upload them yet from my phone! hahahah yes apparently there was a paparazzi on the loose yesterday snapping pictures of me queuing up! hahah

I'll post them up maybe later when I actually feel like transferring the files!

Oh I don't have class today so I must and have to finish off my Islamic Banking's tutorial work!

Laters my lovelies!!! :)

p.s Razan, there a post!!

updated 1.32pm!!

0 comments: