#268 My prayers will be for you

First and foremost before going on to what I have to say about my days, I would like ask everyone to pray for my Islamic Business Ethics lecturer, Ustaz Zainuddin, supaya cepat sembuh and kesihatan yang berkekalan. He is currently sick and battling his way through. When I first heard about the news that he got admitted to RIPAS last week I thought it was the usual sickness and he'd be alright. Yesterday, it was a whole different story, we found out he is really really sick. He has helped me a lot in many things. He talked to me when he found out arwah babah passed away. Well more like he asked me whether it was true, that's because he saw my parents about two months before my dad passed in Miri. My dad talked to him and all. And Ustaz even said to me, "Setiap kali Ustaz lintas McDonald's in Miri, teringatkan your arwah ayah."

So other than that, I would like wish those going for the interview for University of Kent the best of luck. I hope you guys get it!!! My name is not shortlisted, ahh siapa nda suruh blajar.

Oh another thing yesterday, I went into our office and switched on the lights. As soon as I switched on the lights, the hallway in FBEPS suddenly blacked out. So now I know where the cause of the blacked out on Monday and I know who did it! hahah Zeezul ckp, "ahh maybe the lights pilih treasurers saja... minta duit tu!"

As you can see I'm bored and I've watched Enchanted again for the third time. Twice in the cinema and yesterday on DVD. I sang along to the songs!!! All of the songs!! hahah cute no??

I'll post up pictures when there are good pictures.

And thanx to the guys who went to JC with us yesterday! It was fun... gossiping, some friend even tried to hit on some guy! hahah si Denny!! heheh dari Bali!! you know who you are!

0 comments: