#265 Am I done with work?

This happened earlier this morning around 12.30AM! Yes I was trying to finish off my Company Accounting & Reporting. I was half way doing it then I fell asleep. I kind of tried finishing it this afternoon but to no avail because the work is kind of hard. It is all theory so I had to look around in the book for the answers and at the same time open my A level textbook to look for the answers. I think I might have to browse through the slides he gave us. Erh....

I have to study for OB tomorrow because apparently there will be a test. How fun? I didn't know about it till last Monday and Effa didn't know until yesterday! Oh well...

Since I won't be that busy with other errands, I'd be able to kind of study in peace. heheh ;P

And and.. go visit him. He made a special post just for ME! Awww I feel so special. :)

Cheers then... going off watching Gossip Girls and Gilmore Girls... lalal~~

0 comments: