#262 I am "6 years ago"

Yes, I am watching the first season of Gilmore Girls and from what I read on the credits it was shown 6 years ago. so yea I'm reliving my life from 6 years ago. See how bored I've gotten and it's only day 1 of the holidays. I did do something productive though. I printed out the questions for the Company Accounting and Reporting and the Answer Sheet, hahah yes I have answer sheets. :) I made a promise and Amie witnessed it all, I promised Amie that I won't skip Company Accounting anymore. There are 62 MCQ and it is due next Monday. Fun? Well yea... and as mentioned I should start on my IBF assignment.

Ohh I watched Oprah last night and she had Celine Dion on. Celine Dion sang Because You Loved Me, it was beautiful... very beautiful. It's an amazing song. Oh I remember talking to Mawi about wedding songs. I can't remember which song he wants but I know I want Hingga Akhir Pasti, end of question.



Take a listen :)

It's one of the most beautiful songs.. I've ever heard ;)

Oh I don't know what made me visit this website. It made me realize why didn't I read it the first time around. Weird isn't it? Oh well......

I'll just leave you with that song... play it alright. It's a good song...

0 comments: