#263 That moment in time :)

I've been out for two mornings already. I was out yesterday morning with Amie and Siang. I must say yesterday morning, what I've wanted for quite sometime well I got it yesterday. Just wait and see in June, it didn't cost me a fortune though but I guess with that amount, it's all worth it. :) I am still smiling when that piece of paper reached my hands. :)

Remember how I said I've been craving for sushi last week well I had my dose of salmon maki yesterday. It was good... and it was totally fun yesterday because almost everyone came. Those dear to me lah! Thank You guys.. :) I love love love....

Wanted to watch a movie yesterday but then I had some things to do at home. I feel quite unproductive lately. I've tried doing one of the questions for Islamic banking and I must say it's quite alright. Not so hard as long as you understand the concept. :) I have yet to start on my Company Accounting assignment, 62 MCQ ohh well...

Oh this is so random, I can't seem to find my nail cutter! oh nail cutter where are you????

This morning went out with Anuar, I accompanied him to interview the HRD manager of HSBC. It was a whole new experience but nonetheless I think I've learn a lot from her. :) Now I know what to expect if I do apply for a job there.

I better get to sleep now... I have to attend a meeting tomorrow. :)

Cheers

0 comments: