#261 Celebrate good time, C'mon!

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! well more like half of 4th semester! yes I am in my 4th semester! hahaha I had to figure that out for a bit.

So what did I do? Dressed like a pregnant lady and walked into FBEPS, submitted my OB report that I've worked hard for the last 3 days and walked again to the Chancellor's Hall and attended Islamic Banking & Finance lecture. So unsurprising to see not a lot of people. Three of the other girls didn't come because I know they had to finish up OB. Today's lecture was very interesting though. It was on Bay Salam where sale transactions are made on a pay first, goods come by later. I think I'm taking that up for my individual assignment which I should start during this holiday. Adding to that I still have to work on the group individual.

I do have a lot of work to do, don't I? hehehe :)

I'm for sure going to have a good time next Tuesday, we have everything all planned out. Be sure to watch out for the pictures.

I didn't attend two of my classes today because I just felt too lazy. Everyone else looked like they've been up for a week or something.

KALAI is playing for the FINALS today!! GO PLK ZOMBIES X!!!! Wish I could go though but doubt I will. I told him that if we come, we'd come with poms poms!! PINK ones!!

Till then...

0 comments: