#260 What to do?

I have a sudden craving for sushi. I have no idea why, maybe because I am actually hungry. Yes, I am hungry. The last meal I had was about 1130 this morning and it was only tofu. I didn't eat much for lunch because a friend bought for me bread. Hahah I wonder what made him bought the bread for me. Thanks K!! Every Monday buat like that yea... buy bread for hungry Alyaa. So yea sushi, I think I'm going for sushi next week since I'll be having my mid semester break!! Yaye... mid-semester break. Time to rejuvenate and all but I doubt it'll happen since I have assignments to do.

I might be having Indian food for dinner. Argh... I so want Nasi Beriyani! :) See how hungry I am!

Today had a mock interview with Dr. Grace, our English lecturer. I think I answered the interviewers questions really well. I think mumble or anything but I think I gave quite short answers. Oh well, I hope I do well for that. And earlier I had my cost accounting test. It was confusing as I didn't expect the question to be like that. I did study and I did understand what was required. So I guess I am safe. :)

Ohh this afternoon right after OB, a friend showed me a video of his daughter. She somewhat looks like me, I think it's the hair. He even said, "She is like you!" Attitude wise and everything because I heard she is pemarah! I still love her though!! A very cute little girl :) Arh too bad I don't have any pictures of her. I will one day when I see her again!

I have a presentation tomorrow and we're having breakfast at CA Mohamad! This should be interesting :)

that's all people

1 comments:



Aryfz HB said...

Sushi....
Makanan Jepun kesukaan hamba;
Teh Tarik dengan Nasi Beryani..
Hidangan India kesukaan hamba;
Jika dihidang kedua-duanya sekali...
Boleh jadi pesta makanan lah untuk hamba.
Sebagai pencuci mulut nanti...
Jangan lupa kueh donutnya. :)

Teruskan membuat catatan anda dan Selamat Bercuti.