#255 Hard work totally paid off! :)






So that was what basically happened during the two day Study@UBD exhibition held at the Chancellor Hall. It was total fun. It was a great opportunity for me to meet different people and work with different people. I've made new friends and got closer to few of my other friends. I did mention about the tower we build well that's the tower in the first photo. Pretty cool huh? well Shai came up with the idea and we made it. :) I'm so proud of our tower. I'm not sure where they're going to it now though.

The last picture is for #2. hahah for you from siti. Thanx for the donuts this afternoon. :) Cute and small.

And by the way ladies, you can take him home since he's complimentary. Just like Brunei Times :)

More pictures from CNY at Amie's place on Friday night.

0 comments: