#256 The nights filled with fun and laughter!

I think last week was a week filled with so much fun and laughter. Starting from Study@UBD, Amie's Chinese New Year celebration and of course the dinner hosted by the twins and Ka Salima at Matadoe.

As promised.. here are some pictures from Amie's place last Friday night. Very exciting as it was my first time seeing a real lion dance. You know from the start till the end. I even got 25 cents :) No, no, the angpao wasn't 25 cents... hahah :)








And here are the pictures from Saturday night @ Matadoe

ehhh I have yet to resize them... so watch out for that :)

I guess that's all since I have some reading to do for Islamic Banking & Finance :)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

LOL. Lion dances have always scared me.

alyaa.p said...

Sha

Oh really? why? hahah the lion was cute because it was quite small. :)