#254 the unexpected

Woah I just watched the finale of The Amazing Race Asia. Actually I don't mind which team will win but I think it was a plus point for the winning team since they won it in Singapore. So yea I guess you can guess which team won. It's Colin and Adrian. I'm so proud of them. And yes I almost cried watching the finale. It was just so touching to see them win the race. Since one of them is disabled or something.

so yea today heard a very horrible news well more read the horrible news. Walked into the office and read on the board that one of the committee member's father got admitted into the hospital. My heart kind of went really weird because I've been in that situation. I know how it must felt for him and his family. So I texted him and I just hope that from what I send him, he'd feel much better. :) I hope your father recovers fast. There is always a 'hikmah' behind any struggles. And mine was that it brought our family together. =)

So yea Study@UBD will be on this weekend. Do come and visit the FBEPS booth. I will assure you the place will look fabulous as we had put our blood and sweat into decorating it. If you want to know how the place looks like how do to go the FBEPS site! Yes our faculty has its own blog and all. :) Arh I love working with these people. No matter in what year we are, we are a family. We can mingle with each other and work together. So I guess the leadership course we had with Mas did work wonders.

Oh what leadership course you ask? Well on Wednesday we had a leadership course conducted by Mr. President himself. He asked us a series of questions and it will eventually give us a colour. I was both Sensitive Tan and Blue! And I must say it truly reflects me. :)

Till then

0 comments: