#239 Goodbye...

Ok I've had this window opened for like 15 minutes I think and I have no idea how to start. Maybe I should start like how everyone else start theirs, the usual 2007 roundups?

My 2007 has had its own ups and downs. It has been such a roller coaster ride not only for myself but also the family in a whole. Who would have thought the only man I look up to rested his soul so soon at the age of 59 years old. It came to a shock to almost all his friends and my friends. They never thought a strong man who selalu potong rumput and goes jogging di Tasek would ever underwent bypass surgery and 3 weeks after the surgery would meet his Creator. It was also a year where I got to see my family, from both sides, came together and helped us went through such terrible times.

My studies have also improved in the 2nd semester and I've got to meet really great friends who I can share my life with. They've always been there for me through my happy times and especially my gloomy moments. Met interesting new people who I hope I can work with. I was made Treasurer I for the FBEPS Student Council, where I think I can make full use of the knowledge I have and gained over the years. I

Overall 2007 has left me with so many memories that I wish and hope will never fade. InsyaAllah. :)

Ohh spend my afternoon watching DVDs, first watched Kayangan. Then watched Nagabonar Jadi 2, this movie I must say is my favourite movie for 2007. How cool is that I watched it on the last day of 2007 and instantly became my favourite. Even thought I've never watched the first instalment of the movie but the sequel really made me laugh, think, reminisce, and well everything with it. Deddy Mizwar of course really cracked me up with his antics. Tora Sudiro was good as Bonaga, Nagabonar's son.



I don't really know how to describe the movie but it was just one of the movies I would definitely watch again. There are only certain movies I watch over and over again. Like Perempuan Melayu Terakhir, Mimpi Moon, Layar Lara, Arisan... and erm... lemme think...

Yesterday went to Adina's wedding, she looked stunning in the blue songket dress. Very very stunning, I soo love the colour. Too bad I didn't bring along my camera. Nevertheless, I see a lot of familiar faces here and there.

So to Adina and Fakhrul, Selamat Pengantin Baru. :)

Uni starts in 2 weeks time. I saw the draft timetable last night on Uni website, looks fine to me!! :) Results should be out this week. Wish me luck.

And yes I've been feeling much better, Thank You :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!!!

Images taken from www.facebook.com

1 comments:



Syaf said...

Happy New Year! May this be a great year for you and you family. May Allah bless you...

Happy 2008!