#238 Selamat Hari Natal


SEASONS GREETINGS EVERYONE!
HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LETS MAKE IT A JOYFUL OCCASION

So basically yours truly has the flu. Went to the clinic lastnight, oh this is another adventure. Went to Gadong hoping that Lee Clinic is open but it was closed. So off we went to find some other clinics after settling with Dr. Hj Asri in Delima. He gave me some strong antibiotics which is making me feel.. ERH!! I couldn't sleep lastnight. Kept tossing and turning and I even had a dream about FSC or was I thinking I was dreaming about FSC. Oh well.. at least now I know how to do my cash flow for FSC. I'm not making sense am I? Oh well... but yea the thing is that I'm lacking of sleep. But I slept (not nap) yesterday afternoon because I felt really horrible.

I don't usually get sick around this time of the year. I usually get sick around February or March. Erh I hate hate this!! :(

I don't like this. I have no appetite and the only thing I feel like eating is soup. I think that's good right? Oh well...

Have a good holiday people.

Love love :)

2 comments:



Out Of Focus said...

Hope u're feeling alright now..

Syaf said...

get well soon...