#237 Ms. Darwin??

I had so much fun yesterday and now my upper body hurts but my legs are alright. This is all because of you... hahah no no it's all from beach football. Seriously I haven't had any aggressive sport thingie since 1st semester when I always played badminton, attempted squash and tennis and lastly played basketball. So basically I had really low stamina and I was gasping for breath. We lost though... the Spice Girls Brunei Reunion group lost! It's not like we could stay if we had won because Jo and I had to go home at 3.

I could have won that musical chair if if... I wasn't so worried about my slippers. I broke me slippers yesterday at the beach because well I was kinda aggressive at myself! hahah :) So last night had dinner with the whole family, my mum's treat. So off we explored the mall, went to Charles and Keith and saw this really nice pair of slippers. I might get it soon! :) Anyone want to get it for me? hahahah :) Then I went to Mercier with my mum and I was so awwed by the perfumes there and my mum even got me a pair of really nice hair clips! :D

So here is a picture from yesterday.. taken from anakbrunei.org

there's a reason behind this picture

This is one picture from my camera

an old childhood friend... we go way back from our kindergarten days. That's like 18 years ago? It was good seeing her :)

Overall yesterday was tiring but it was FUN!!!

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

I like that first picture. Very candid :)

alyaa.p said...

sha

hahahah it wasn't meant to be candid.. he came up to our table and I had a smirk on my face. Then the rest started laughing.. so yea.