#236 Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha


Wishing all Muslims a Happy Eid Adha. May all our sacrifices that we've made will be accepted by Allah SAW, amin.


So this morning went to my aunt's place in Seria because she had a little thanksgiving doa at her place. Went there a bit earlier at around 930, we left home a bit earlier than my sister. At my aunt's place it was really really fun. Met almost all of my cousins well quarter of my cousins there and played around with the small, little and baby nieces and nephews. Since my aunt has a lot of small grandchildren. :)

Oh well nothing much there and then told my mom whether she wants to go to KB or not. So off we went to KB and stopped by this shop where we always buy our cloth for baju kurung. It's always a fun thing going to KB but today it was just TOO hot!!

Actually I'm not in the good mood to even really blog because nothing much is happening.

Really looking forward to Saturday. Will elaborate more on that later.

Oh by the way, SS, saw you this morning and yes you have definitely blossomed (haha that's what Hansen and Elaine said). You did well my friend. I'm proud of you!! Looking good in the baju melayu as well. :p

laters. :)

1 comments:



Syaf said...

OHH MYYYY GOODDDD...u saw me on TV? Well, I did whatever I could. It was my 1st time so apologies if I make some mistake....Will improve!

:)