#235 McDreamy...??

One of the pictures we took at Empire. Yasmin and I saw this billboard for Enchanted so we took a picture with it. I love love this picture, even though I will never get to kiss Patrick Dempsey but at least this is enough.

Going for movie and sushi later and I have a stomach ache! 8 adults watching Alvin.. this should be great. :)

Oh yea last night I was watching Asian Idol yea on 8TV and I was really really surprised that Hady won. I'm all for Singapore (like seriously... I think you guys would have noticed that by now) but Hady winning.. erm?? I rather have Taufik there on stage. That's probably because Taufik is Taufik... *biggest grin*

Oh I'm having a random chat session with Jo now. We're talking about sharp noses. I told her I wanted a sharper nose so I would look more something. Then she said.. if she had a sharper nose she would tell people that she's Charles Brooke's grand daughter. Hahah...

thambilina signing off...

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Oh he's dreamy alright! :P